Re: [dir-coord] Early OPS-IDR Review requested of draft-ietf-idr-aigp

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Thu, 09 January 2014 07:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8533; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1389252641; x=1390462241; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=Oed5QOOz6fY1O81Gw2Y5OYfPNjZelEMGzd0Yeun6wdM=; b=BipW5GXs8IvJ5k2CWNPQijSn7dxMmEi+aGHThrrm0oeB9Rzy/H2g4y8t 0glzr2FTjPh6ycvC9KyF9UTAl3IQglKMaMeW7huoRubM7u5hWYy/F+DmX hBAq1oGCOuvdzXGYb7XMjAlmRr0q/xYzxK7UpVEe46Pm9lPENEsnCi2yW w=;