Re: this list is moving and being renamed as apps-discuss@ietf.org

James Galvin <galvin+discuss@elistx.com> Thu, 28 February 2008 20:38 UTC

Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 15:37:32 -0500
From: James Galvin <galvin+discuss@elistx.com>
Subject: Re: this list is moving and being renamed as apps-discuss@ietf.org
To: discuss@apps.ietf.org
Sender: discuss-bounces@ietf.org

This list will be cut-over from discuss@apps.ietf.org to
apps-discuss@ietf.org at 2200 UTC on Friday, 29 February.

There will be no visible change in the archive and it will remain
accessible.

Messages to the old address will be forwarded to the new address
but folks should use the new address after the cut-over.

I will announce when the cut-over has been completed.

Jim

-- On Wednesday, February 27, 2008 9:18 AM -0500 James Galvin
<galvin+discuss@elistx.com> wrote regarding Re: this list is moving