Re: Use of LWSP in ABNF -- consensus call

Dave Crocker <dhc@dcrocker.net> Sat, 06 October 2007 00:31 UTC

Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 17:30:22 -0700
From: Dave Crocker <dhc@dcrocker.net>
To: Apps Discuss <discuss@apps.ietf.org>
Subject: Re: Use of LWSP in ABNF -- consensus call
Cc: Paul Overell <paul.overell@thus.net>

Folks,

The consensus call that I issued 2 weeks ago received a few responses.  All
were supportive of the change, with only one request for changing a single
word and one weak vote in favor of that change.

My own view is that the change is not essential and is not supported strongly
enough to warrant making the change and then re-querying for support of the
revision.

So I'll add the proposed text to the draft and we'll see whether that gets the
Discuss removed.

d/

--

   Dave Crocker