Re: osi-ds as a sublist of disi@merit.edu

droms@sol.bucknell.edu (Ralph E. Droms) Thu, 21 March 1991 13:24 UTC

Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1991 08:25:50 -0500
From: droms@sol.bucknell.edu
To: S.Kille@cs.ucl.ac.uk
Cc: disi
Subject: Re: osi-ds as a sublist of disi@merit.edu

   I have no problems with this, but some people might.

I seem to have a problem with the current arrangement.  I recevied *4*
copies of Steve's note.  One from my original subscription to disi,
one from my subscription to osi-ds, one from my subscription to
another WPP-associated list (osi-ds is cross-subscribed with another
WPP list) and I dunno where the fourth copy came from.  Unfortunately,
I can't trace any of the mailing-list details from the mail headers as
I've received them.  I'm sorry not to have kept track of which lists
I'm subscribed to, and I've been meaning to figure out why I get
multiple copies of mail to the osi-ds list, and I'm sorry to bother
all of you with this question, but can *someone* suggest which one
list I can subscribe to so that I can keep track of all of this.

Whew.  Thanks...

- Ralph Droms                 Computer Science Department
  droms@bucknell.edu          323 Dana Engineering
                              Bucknell University
  (717) 524-1145              Lewisburg, PA 17837