Re: Request for X.500 advanced usages

"Chris Weider" <clw> Tue, 30 June 1992 19:09 UTC

From: Chris Weider <clw>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1992 15:09:06 -0400
To: Sylvain.Langlois@der.edf.fr, osi-ds@cicb.fr
Subject: Re: Request for X.500 advanced usages
Cc: disi, osi-ds@cs.ucl.ac.uk

Sylvain:
   I agree that the network infrastructure description stuff belongs in this
RFC. We can discuss Policy Routing at Boston, in conjunction with the
latest draft of the network infrastructure I-D that Mark Knopper is
revising. I also agree we should discuss this offline...

I traced the OSI-DS archives for May and June and I think I found out
what was requested of DISI... Something about setting up attributes for
Restaurant schemas. Does this accord with your recollections?
Chris