RE: X.500 Survey status

sturtevant@CCC.NERSC.GOV (Allen Sturtevant <sturtevant@CCC.NERSC.GOV>) Wed, 08 May 1991 16:50 UTC

Date: Wed, 08 May 1991 09:50:37 -0700
From: sturtevant@CCC.NERSC.GOV
Subject: RE: X.500 Survey status
To: disi

Russ, Ruth,

> We are getting contact information for Retix and
> Siemens and will send mail off to them.

     I hope you hear from them, POUND ON THEIR DOORS (or Email mailboxes)!

> If you have a contact at Wollongong
> or Unisys, let us know.  If they don't reply, they won't be in the RFC unless
> someone is willing to write them up (I'm not).   My best guess is that they
> are not aware of the survey.  Once they are, I'll bet that they will be happy
> to help us out.

     I just called the Wollongong Group (Palo Alto, CA, 415-962-7100) and am
waiting for a return call from Greg Kingdom.  I also called UNISYS Corp.
(Sunnyvale, CA, 408-737-8000) and am waiting for a return call from Bonnie (?).
I believe these are sales people, but hopefully they will be able to fill-out
the X.500 Survey - or have one of their technical people complete it.

     I'll keep you posted...

Allen