Re: Writing Assignments from the March 11 meeting

sturtevant@CCC.NERSC.GOV (Allen Sturtevant - ESnet) Wed, 20 March 1991 18:50 UTC

Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1991 10:50:27 -0800
From: sturtevant@CCC.NERSC.GOV
Subject: Re: Writing Assignments from the March 11 meeting
To: disi

     I just re-read Ruth's original mail message which I had commented on.  My
reply was sent hastily 2 minutes before going to a meeting, so I didn't read it
as closely as I should have.  The first statement that caught my eye was:

> Russ
> and I envision writing something akin to the NOC Tools Catalogue
> (RFC 1147/FYI 2).

I skimmed over the comments:

> - list the following features using information supplied by the
>   implementors or representing company:

and

> Russ and I are developing survey form to guide our information gathering
> efforts, and are defining the survey strategy (i.e., who to contact and
> how).

which I should have read more closely.  Looks like this is the right approach.
Sorry for "flying off the handle" here.

Allen