Re: RE: X.500 Survey status

wright@lbl.gov (Russ Wright) Wed, 08 May 1991 15:34 UTC

Date: Wed, 08 May 1991 08:34:28 -0000
From: wright@lbl.gov
To: sturtevant@ccc.nersc.gov
Subject: Re: RE: X.500 Survey status
Cc: disi

Alan,
> I assume if you never hear from these vendors that you will draft something
> up and try and get their stamp-of-approval on your results.  Of all the
> interested in seeing.

I wouldn't assume that.  We are getting contact information for Retix and
Siemens and will send mail off to them.  If you have a contact at Wollongong
or Unisys, let us know.  If they don't reply, they won't be in the RFC unless
someone is willing to write them up (I'm not).   My best guess is that they
are not aware of the survey.  Once they are, I'll bet that they will be happy
to help us out.

        Russ

P.S. Ruth - Please comment if you disagree.