Re: [Disman] Alarm Mib

"Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com> Mon, 23 April 2012 17:45 UTC

Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 19:40:16 +0200
From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>
To: Randy Presuhn <randy_presuhn@mindspring.com>, April Pennisi <april.pennisi@genband.com>
Cc: disman@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Disman] Alarm Mib

Well, yes, the resolution proposed to the errata was correct if we are to align the values of the enumeration in the TC and M3100 - for this we would need to deprecate the TC and define a new one - same with the object(s) using the TC.

However, if we just want to add the missing value for reinitialize as April suggests and fix the comment which is obviously wrong I believe that the IANA mechanism would work.

Regards,

Dan