Re: [dispatch] Demonstration of W3C Implementer Support for Multibase at IETF (was: Re: Finding a home for Multibase and Multihash)

Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com> Mon, 27 March 2023 00:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=digitalbazaar.com; s=google; t=1679875524; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=dAAmuuqGZOqOt1+Lx7w5var9aMGsKFLL6YfUoDKVHWg=; b=vx2NQRZlhtGFhepoX/UXM2tV5r/aKSitQuR5DMnhmrS833EXbRiw69XVCK//fEJOU4 a6DykeX0JKyPhU2JrTx9QNJERyTlLWdh1KGXk4qMPxQooXOFGl3K2Ee55vyNS9yjmAxJ SFWkk7S8ZZzUUw07G83RQWUaFxkYoJnYZVvsMptZFTsrKdKsP41XtNl9rpyK5L/u7om7 xqD/e24T0SnLwL4V2PkRqTGNI+LBxyBH5Mb70EegyNgQoFtcXbO5WT+GEREsmm647A4r KlKIhqVGqVJ2OzHvSam815h5r85RrJ04LMPnGNq3wG32g0bwX0mxQOzUJwNB1T3QINFK DxMw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; t=1679875524; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=dAAmuuqGZOqOt1+Lx7w5var9aMGsKFLL6YfUoDKVHWg=; b=QyvKIo8xN3/3qpCwk7fCr2goafUrABU7DQ3/DBWPCSmWhsVDMRS3WmJFeWZiZbK5dc 5N2mxDQOlgOI38dIOeVmVrBDmd2EeEBFCBEL4ciVFZglLKHZmSKf+A9hWaf4Vod2o/XL IQ8YdcLs09yS/7TEy44dh4ZRpJ4b8YbylUCWtLCHCVNPod+GXYL5aCMu0gl2x/3y6m4p uIRdcnhA9qOCQ4H0jMtmG+DPkjkUrZKT2MZ+/XexYpnhgrpRuqvkrvnj8InncZYaNcq7 jOSM/5HnFciT7xOBktzpu6WSKLeczbwmVgxEsU+wqWH9POApvLEncNIV+8ZppzCs/lCc F6Ag==