Re: [dispatch] Request DISPATCH of RUM

Brian Rosen <br@brianrosen.net> Mon, 04 February 2019 15:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=brianrosen-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc:to :references; bh=AFO4JWn9pTc+upJwsjk8d7Rypl0dKeRbiFaa+1QPqzE=; b=Cg8KTAtgw75kAJLgN1bJbPP5GO/tHGfhf9zH8s7PfILgGM3Oxyen8zzuQoYqhW2JAj DSd284nIEgnHC20amARELsb9ja0R/XDR00UI+IzhFc95pDpqRju19QgywIdXVoUFJA8u 2RyjpJmw2GtjEyDU0L/XrmABEPMf8maFKszi+HyD8eFgw2qsIPf76e3aq9nYMItlS/s9 ShJGHVDMhV38KIfyW3I9WItylZjtgX/RzxBXBo97GdOM4p6C/s3JUMXoDQMBZoFCftCy KBOrtdlYEezRJYhcuUljJy9m6YrqGwwFzqP62ILQgBoXeEx2zCcgNxa6LBpJh3rHP7sS 50Iw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=AFO4JWn9pTc+upJwsjk8d7Rypl0dKeRbiFaa+1QPqzE=; b=Ud68qPmathCL5cARbSOI7kh8Ha/bVztaswjdyiZob4EvCOhSj9jgWPcluyWAsm3/j9 myHz+kRcKHN/6F/lRQdjIfUcXpnEGYY9p+HIH/9eYZU5FLuh3ccPnRR1zYn7ULU0ImZ8 K+KzNRzQxQtQh4VPwECZqGZdTvnWQxv52qbli6EPtUc/EJmLbanr9QF/reXS+LIFLaF4 d6RsHcdvZk0DOQkN3zMGmiqID4OIJUqdwswa5rd/4CfBYyhIMIwPeTxmQbfO8WWldk5I h2ebwu48km7egZ2JklIylkcnWQmHNSW8yCGUhtsbeLp1FLdubycKcWdvuMN/Z7bUUya5 1KTw==