Re: [dispatch] I-D Action: draft-pd-dispatch-msrp-websocket-03.txt

Sergio Garcia Murillo <sergio.garcia.murillo@gmail.com> Thu, 13 February 2014 21:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=yHScgyZPqf4ThcnnRKkwjiFnrVtw4eLDi2mO/dr2JiA=; b=lKDMxEaAt4RdVPcU16/eur2vgcDmHUQWy9Jp1fchYx+V+nI1Yb5lrSj2NtyRltEmlE 7F7pi9KCpb6YZHgf9x2gHA8s8CbfITZMpRk4aoiDmUkmcqY0yHv3xozEqtbemwWok6m0 oh39YCdkNzeMI85tsqOIz+LjRPzHwdR/ILIjdzx1bpGXAYscqgzPEVKuc7TwGd5wi50Q j4pyZX12Tn7jAaxwC6lxDfhzdem87Q36nCQq5hYbiqHRbaUvzg+w+PO1aq2AuFE7jS7Q gMQRKTrwJs9vjyPCpA3auy7mFOns9RF9i4Bsy/22D5wPHet/btFSVapkyVnaJWbfj+RP 2mww==