Re: [dispatch] draft-sunil-sankar-dispatch-sip-incr-00: comments and question

"sunil kumar sinha" <sunilkumarsinha9@rediffmail.com> Wed, 22 March 2017 08:33 UTC

X-OUT-VDRT-SpamCause: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrfeelhedrjedtgddufeejucetufdoteggodetrfdotffvucfrrhhofhhilhgvmecutffgfffkhffhpdfqfgfvnecuuegrihhlohhuthemuceftddtnecunecujfgurhepffggvffkjghsuffhtgesrgdtreertddtjeenucfhrhhomhepfdhsuhhnihhluchkuhhmrghruchsihhnhhgrfdcuoehsuhhnihhlkhhumhgrrhhsihhnhhgrleesrhgvughifhhfmhgrihhlrdgtohhmqeenucffohhmrghinhepihgvthhfrdhorhhgnecukfhppeduvddurddvgeegrdduvdehrddujedtnecurfgrrhgrmhepmhhouggvpehsmhhtphhouhht