Re: [dispatch] New proposed work: DNS over HTTPS

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Fri, 16 June 2017 22:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ipv-sx.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Mu1aJbZuW2Ahbm1EFz09/JNeNjO8uLpdUZhqaOzwKiw=; b=I2Fm2fYk8bFRqhGWwclYvcx6uEryglQQh6Ts7AhGNUCsLsUnLERjOxNTS/TAGnef8H NTFVBgEFdwqctkpUw4kaJvoPHDFdgnrJobpNvLQ9a3rPhwEk2wcvCa0hjQVBAJlwxHzL Q8Lc6m0D12MjbHhuXnrezg5vyYTDTpS3+xiQJBDMRu8o07P2pgC7sg2twEzsdq/1hznA g9KbHYYos3UE33ut0k3JKqUSII9YE4d0T2jjH9CvBKIFJ/U31oOmK7lpx6cEWtMQKr+J 1p0rqKzSQhsKucuPJRvmCHJQpw5m32EMu6rG9lvdMj/wgPBz5fa3n5MXdZUZEoXCrMKi KQmw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Mu1aJbZuW2Ahbm1EFz09/JNeNjO8uLpdUZhqaOzwKiw=; b=HfiUSCEwkkXkbstQiE6H88ItKSpAE9TzrNI9r/EL/YsJZmVa8/3WigFZwHIwPUgf6I 80HZOqFdvmSmkfk3kilvJbuR3ppeIQ2JYeFhV2v58VzAdiIWS0oKZHYXXKSf80lgnYaY BAxZ0vADtt2aOCdrf6rNLKsyg+uYXWfvudYRAC84RVoPPS9y6JVpgdHqVugXSnk8N8TO 0pR0q51YDnEJJkOWhlg7h7VmVSzHRuum5lJJ2YGHSQHcr7Cg3gxL1o1WmkMN9BDqzgL1 zV2FZTJI0uDsyGPK6NAQzKghf2OU9Si3dorQOLbSaoRIFuS/Rk4/z1FxMO4WnA5LaUZ4 p4VQ==