[dispatch] More verbose notes from Dispatch 93

"A. Jean Mahoney" <mahoney@nostrum.com> Wed, 22 July 2015 14:41 UTC

To: dispatch@ietf.org
From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <mahoney@nostrum.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 16:41:36 +0200
Subject: [dispatch] More verbose notes from Dispatch 93

Hi all,

And here are rougher, more verbose notes from this morning's session.

Jean

Dispatch 93
2015-07-22
09:00-11:30 Congress Hall III

09:00-09:10 (10m) Status and agenda bash
Presentation:
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/93/slides/slides-93-dispatch-3.pdf
Presenters: Mary Barnes, Cullen Jennings

Note Taker: Jean Mahoney
Jabber Relay: Ted Hardy

Slides presented - change to agenda, ICE WG presented first.

Proposed ICE WG ______________________________________________________
Presentation:
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/93/slides/slides-93-dispatch-4.pdf
Presenter: Pal-Erick Martinsen

Cullen: comments?

Flemming: As MMUSIC chair - this has a lot of advantages, but we need to
clarify that there is both core ICE and ICE SDP work.

Ben: Marc had sent out some proposed charter text, but not to dispatch.
On the SDP question, we have WG like payload, they do SDP in their own
group. ICE would handle ICE-specific SDP, unless complex. Handle this on
a case by case basis.

Cullen showed the proposed charter.

Roland: probably need more text regarding interacting with other WGs, to
discuss on the ICE mailing list.

Alissa: send the charter to dispatch. ACTION. We've had hallway
conversations. Any opposed?  Need to update MMUSIC charter also.

No opposition or comments.

Presentation:
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/93/slides/slides-93-dispatch-6.pdf
Presenter:  Tessa Fallon, Emmanuel