Re: [dispatch] [AVT] Proposal to form Internet Wideband Audio Codec WG

"James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com> Tue, 02 June 2009 16:16 UTC

Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 11:16:31 -0500
To: Henry Sinnreich <hsinnrei@adobe.com>, Roni Even <Even.roni@huawei.com>, Jean-Marc Valin <jean-marc.valin@octasic.com>
From: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=7706; t=1243959393; x=1244823393; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jmpolk@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22James=20M.=20Polk=22=20<jmpolk@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[dispatch]=20[AVT]=20Proposal=20to=20fo rm=20Internet=20Wideband=20Audio=0A=20=20Codec=20WG |Sender:=20; bh=iScs2EaZ+GLpaCSs1vNnyMWptupqhMRFmxvY19FRjb0=; b=rEvBuThACgVGd3LO6bu9FCn41q0MIIRgn59qOgd7tgFwzynPZJqo0luMBE K3YDlvee3ReKlPKaSr9vI15M+ocXcmom02oyNcaCnqDdlyZNwd/JNUVyfUN8 C4VVCGtaLz;