Re: [dispatch] More verbose notes from Dispatch 93

Steve Lhomme <slhomme@matroska.org> Sat, 25 July 2015 06:47 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=oLVNMKX1+FK4aEpfzLv+ExYDLgfKPjidwUL6lIT2DdQ=; b=ayqXhGQLpreGD8+wU8xieHj0Oi7A5ZFLKWVWrR2XfXHTyLuEOSuzuxzWMgIJ2ZhiMn /LyHyiup7lO8Q3RRaa7jo9gyX5oMsRzrgyYMRh/W/TtT/nSw6ZahhgL0GTKh4iYTpdN1 ETGWRCame2moTe1wyr69VO43ZgufBTW68ZNZ5rhJT+3C3qZ1kKkxO4nWjahe0YGknNey dCgGgtwOnAP47GvzZnF91gwfVkBKQl4TmPAxghNnlrdeUGU0HQAWZiV3YIUfOknjN+Ac 2FiQ8Ps94Pt+c5Uujy84qRpUIsLn050eMJNIaoSL07wEkFFk4tyQqOFDWTnAMGGOiYX4 pABg==