Re: [dispatch] draft-winterbottom-dispatch-locparam

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Wed, 22 July 2015 16:24 UTC

Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 12:24:43 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com>, "dispatch@ietf.org" <dispatch@ietf.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1437582285; bh=TXDoCHW7FOEkKLsoElmxq64xsG+YPIxBvfixjnAGK7A=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=UMh8Npe4WjVPQfpwpe2dkVnqYR+ibSlIot8WYGr0SQNn71eL68BX7KV/5DV1hn3dS cFZUa8l7hDb2vZLSKxPFKeG+GdjckbEsb5xG4Z3qiEJQvlpW9jbrmcVW/1epfRxwfP CbDBqWD6SSuCgmvhmNc3tJ9ymhFE9xh3pbG6L2UdcZOv2h/W+7Y70mmoeItcIvlugd 7abVebMwnEw/f3n07LiHEc71fnR3AyqxgdVXRCtebCTz8mc6xQ6yL3QXh2ROkYfY06 HII9A3qJYmyJkoe1zII8UlbSDGaL8/eTjltwDublmaGdqNUUlAfvvx0OUP0xpYyhTz PwVl1wCMh0P4w==