Re: [dispatch] Request DISPATCH of RUM

Brian Rosen <br@brianrosen.net> Fri, 01 February 2019 22:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=brianrosen-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=kuFFfI5HPIeYSzNWZ5+ifVMU6uT7deylAGVjaarJI7U=; b=tkT/BS+9Fwg/3U6BaeEl3nSOUCioDbqfwDAafnceWO/XWCVOOXZ8F/TdCEgAy1bsod w22CRHtK/jRaa/pmhQNU3TIeMTGaHpzvKrcYz/mI9V0AkZN3M2eqCHtG5m7OT4u0Qy5l KynN+f9sn3xppZP/jw+6n+IhY1+F/7NyCqddxpLMhKRYZFdMLbSumWNA0NPrkJuG8uBp 2PQ+w3l3MFW8wm3BBXatQlWyC54a55iouUDZHQKmg81+F17NKXDT9WO53+bzIoxeSmpK RArn5cw6SPlOWj7y6/nBYYNoKSMEoOru206Pkh/eigZM2VuHiIjXj5DvfapZHBeh6Ne/ seEg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=kuFFfI5HPIeYSzNWZ5+ifVMU6uT7deylAGVjaarJI7U=; b=ijVkSA6HuPyDX6ijkSATw1lMS5Y/1oa8WSORM59pGh/cdG9fE09wg3HZK2ad4t6wZO Vy7oGioMNIk7QTU0rmCD7RL2kmqHt8dsi81bToxM/fu310WEXb3WpIQiop4QgLVi9agu 2/WDczWKWCoJmZhT5edhp4TjpXWelV5fp/Nz+Y+mIm4zS2B3fZ8VO7IpmciKaMe1k93F cyMGBLCUJvV0ORF23mFXY8WPR/2v0MylJofqYKP9P/BBhKAvK7hgujy86g0KdccvcCBp glAg1w/juhbCQ1fSzg67KvHXm/I4eeiYMkxy6rIFgwmWGmg+grx1qlTXC1c+QLkHOa3S rvxg==
References: <36F81659-DF54-4688-88EE-C86170075072@brianrosen.net> <HE1PR07MB3161E8F2D9398D7D83BC862393920@HE1PR07MB3161.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <9C380026-3420-4D56-AA55-BE620558377D@brianrosen.net> <HE1PR07MB3161AC1DA7071C6FD964830D93920@HE1PR07MB3161.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <59099553-2629-46AE-BEF3-F551F1073A46@brianrosen.net> <HE1PR07MB3161E331C66C205D59C144E193920@HE1PR07MB3161.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com>