Re: [dispatch] New version for the Alert-Info URNs draft: draft-liess-dispatch-alert-info-urns-00.txt

Francois AUDET <audet.francois@gmail.com> Thu, 29 October 2009 13:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:references:message-id:from:to :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer :mime-version:subject:date:cc; bh=xmjKLVJmcQjmwp29jMeeDVudwSx5/M1ZYQvoE+iu45s=; b=rReeuBXAGIFvvNsGGM/DbpD5IrByHk1Iolzttehn+KKOqIU/WXbrAsIxJuTm8Hjvrf y+08CyO6l6A3+CLdKdih0jissfQ0jj8QnQwGnXQPh7z4nQyD4TprzdUC+dehes3kkKMm RP1P7zslgiy7FgXJdlOgQl4OaVbayy/DN+jB8=