Re: [dispatch] [Secdispatch] HTTP Request Signing

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 05 November 2019 16:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=q/lyxPHHDnq0KjQHvOabgH4P24NT8XbqTXbIexihDkg=; b=OJr4qiz3Km6UtY2h9rMi9nv4J603ANkdZOt2AUYWEHo4evc5QKDnmizMN+PE6yQzzx lLxjxB7LQQQfWQ6hse0tyhxNtQPdkIyVLd6XS1g93xJgbcN6/uN+bbofqYN6aDpzjv8a Y54sAsad9p9cIGwXrtJnFJolD+gryTUK1FVfkhjXSCUhXA4z9EhoXHSFgOzX3FtHVPXa A/EAfJEdzraUbXM0vdt5SMajUKU5TMfXzU4gJoglY6Zj97N+azmeTCrZYeNCyf1Cbp++ 92c+p/bI19aqh+VS1oHEmwAJhZAjse1dffgvYe0Pk9iilQrwVP3MJXm9tkY0OYuf5YAW zrnQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=q/lyxPHHDnq0KjQHvOabgH4P24NT8XbqTXbIexihDkg=; b=qYvFcD6UqrVHftPe05wHcPTGGeoB5pe+O1HB/GhS4/61+DZ4VKtFp8fKzkZ0tPQs9O r553nOjl+7kcyo+wWBWcFMILhlRFOaWW5DYp24IJr5p4EnBQcQKiU7kz+ne4KStiaIUt NqQDsFaZP4rfEZafrX7yucH51Qr+cISRCYgHtiy7vQtwTEJH0D+SLPyetjPFeAsuOEli s4FKiKix/lH9C8uXwkwLNnVeg8UOB9g3JXJ3dQ7mXC1VDBVSYVrIvg+CBgz9huHHqstq BJrtGxs3YQRNrQi6V+yulYSpLW1YwbGS+o4iW6rk8qxsS0WAuD2JeMcFOZh7wvVuLUUG ON+g==