Re: [dispatch] [AVT] Proposal to form Internet Wideband Audio Codec WG

Christopher Montgomery <xiphmont@gmail.com> Thu, 04 June 2009 02:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=fVUQrqqX2sqRuhT5W+DSYKlzPaPovfT/ccYv0Yhrojg=; b=XYSNAD8X3feutZO5dg/TSXIW3t2Q2iY14L5DZJfbFrWh2sDeGObg+PhsYeS5n8MxYm VWjcON6FmRxoHwcxfXjmiLJb+YrxFp8Prx4lkMYeUp8T14t31EPJ94+RgH3I0StMrN4d WmWpqh5Vcg2uPiH4HHamkprzhSoU8oLI1RgQY=