Re: [dispatch] I-D Action: draft-pd-dispatch-msrp-websocket-03.txt

Peter Dunkley <peter.dunkley@crocodilertc.net> Sun, 19 January 2014 13:53 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=BWL11cdD/JDijz9Xi7t7jJFcmjXPbxz+IDhoe3bXRRE=; b=ERKxMWWdGVzcbtVuXA2EgrY7XbBWnZagtNXBHDRxnNem5y8Xh0nF5UedvAOX6kASCw JiWNKJxZVMEYhV43GCQrksCc6gZ+Ga3jd30kbypOx/gbB+E6wzp5hxsrxwLVMCP4E4P5 YeV2JNlgsLlVpUptrS1JHupFKeNbjfNywZUSdtfdjB0XKDXTQpgfnXzjFxK53bcjn9bS 9bji2DH3Hv9KZakEVQx9aMgYcN6wGGstP/LtPKoFNP6LiWgR+BAglWHa28O/lxtfS3xf 4Yfgq9W5MvfPausgMaafE3uxw+At3M0LyiOSM7pWv7er5mk54Mb8MFGMcXqp/1RFv+Vl 4fFw==