Re: [dispatch] SIP and GSM/UMTS with OpenBTS

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Thu, 13 February 2014 21:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=lSTHU1zYTsKDgUAj6ypU6bX1iYzwNeJ9RLtaH62T8bk=; b=r2FQVhwqkQa3bOy1rkkgWD9RSsqgqtXjl7Znl8r3/1moZ476HQu7a/fmHYm3YFl+Fy gtFlSg8VVMTcKEyJqVFxA47iO4wJ+r5drs4y5xRwycPy0VSS4i6MYy1+14s4oqSKy6wR ExQh77DUcrqp4JdcDrf6qZXsZjO/GMzMBYmdRi9URXuRtHdR6KAJCgv7HikY0+LjJF7y WeccOj02kutLxM1UAbD/Q/Ghk9+2prqlyEORvnJCO4cjZHrh9XMo9tVWDlGBXwZNonX7 GUpj+kuHDJEnQDPbjzcIgfhIj2S0CGrm430drDL01LGqoqxD7FsJ5LCF65ZbaS3MH/3p usqA==