Re: [dispatch] MSRP Expert Review of draft-pd-dispatch-msrp-websocket-04

Peter Dunkley <peter.dunkley@crocodilertc.net> Thu, 13 February 2014 15:12 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=FztiiCIS5CnqMUBjw9NGozSCDaybmFYRzR5bS02TDac=; b=Wczow1NIDe6vrAS7YnewRa3ARsGy+6D1Te3QyBYlSt7YxjXExDuNA6MoODzQN3ofyF QvnJ8xOXeOG6WrXSosisBR2CheXdeBzSs1XSovHjVG27uhCy0RCNp3IHg9nUrQps2dE2 0AnjPZcBaW7OliKCn/1hwNuSCvUdrxRXlhp73A9/D4HpyJrkWvW/C0qfEze4oziv42q5 T2MOBNB9cFtNAuV3vz+qoex0KduNsh0aQiGUQ79eNQhcgSAk1oiB9ZCSiRuwj/OqbSco iYff/s57EOkERXBWs4ndvemJ+H8N92s3LPgnXz9fMFq1KsfpMa2Svi2TtO3s2lFddOVZ cLBQ==