Re: [dispatch] draft-winterbottom-dispatch-locparam

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Sun, 19 July 2015 17:27 UTC

Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 13:27:15 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: James Winterbottom <a.james.winterbottom@gmail.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1437326836; bh=jlMORw59yglRBgSDeu8tSG6HwecQ0sur6Wt4TIIZnEs=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=l/Omcq6fCb1+gtJ5kOxC3SQw/Sj8Ryol+McelpztVLhjwO86s3xaXFGm6z0lT9Ljm zHwn2qXWQdgcG5Hb4oQtWZ+Jq7lkgsWek5uVZuSE5lTUHQbs03AOUT8Nq0ZLB+DVmG 3aD0hvyKUMmi9Fpt4KqQZR9QIgtadHpqKCY5I/dNCoKvUTt0FFIy2NCnA2qVO5lpmr rAEjTiKERp12UthIIb3dCmS5DAcHYyS/pj71IsIyct82tZjVhJcgxRmKcEybNrUrCs YgMCxFPpSrCZPDD1V8rstOveXJ253bnfzuavUTuXWEE2lx9NEQSRi/uP6SXEYkefKq fpLmUwGQan54w==