Re: [dispatch] I-D Action: draft-pd-dispatch-msrp-websocket-03.txt

"Gonzalo Salgueiro (gsalguei)" <gsalguei@cisco.com> Wed, 22 January 2014 16:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=11494; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1390407651; x=1391617251; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=UAuW9eufBrFkZwUh6NScRnRLa86Q2zu7sng0utbVpxY=; b=dP/9u19hXCRUqFas6tZaErrZEaC5Om1iIp2GFe4PVu4PEl3oCiUZqsEo pLGXZWpWGmXBq90EEpdfbO4w7N5QH6OHRiUU57BJrbosc2hrHUfow+9lq PeWZgFnVBHJoXh23DrdlJR3yG3WpKybsMNnqTqNNkEBKkcsjJU56X0B9Q k=;