Re: [dispatch] [Sframe] SFRame Next Steps (was SFrame proposed WG charter)

Alexandre GOUAILLARD <Alex.GOUAILLARD@cosmosoftware.io> Sat, 08 August 2020 03:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cosmosoftware-io.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=imSr3jez8a6v0Nn3rBShIoMEgthfm8/4ZGv9IAvcv1g=; b=Jwnl7fmEJGrW/o8WBsKXr++b2O3TLfcSjhXVyJKWlMDebADHRRuGNrQFhiyXGvz8qB x5EftS06YHy0A2Lx81A5PQfdI/zTc8UcS/u3pA8y96tAqDB86HS6VyzbpGis0tWhg4aP vGSrDn4/zmxd4cjYrMOz6DCmGnYjR1ncHOIyhDhdM4zcgNd3pSSfuWmWz+oI48cv/A9F G2T/UBcvtOFHhKpLD/ONvdqf5Idi2efMDkd6rLgn8HnAZQg8MsCOVTBz1nrHSMiFasGV cE4JNX3uESMU/fBXOuIz8gtwSrwgWMqWGx3dflzEUXV/5TUfESZ/nVr2USJaAbAO4GRO fcDg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=imSr3jez8a6v0Nn3rBShIoMEgthfm8/4ZGv9IAvcv1g=; b=Mu1AdOWFClGwMn3KFJ00oJg6HQ2pxBSYSqwyxR9VLTS4sboJV+b1gVCU8Hli8g1SiP qJKALQo/wXIyF63U38uDMhhEgqUAMy9qL7RVaaVBXfzBc675nC5LxjS6nfxtDksoOKR7 cmYO8zJH3fknBvPwg1VhxJTEiVlfQIVR3yzrneCUBh2s0FLYX84aeJ15WF/uTpyvatlW 8+UVEqPtfCebai11Jt7PwPx0YqnAXzz+LmrSm3cOnTPV1K0Z6VgPXdYozMV2UQz36T+R X0DwzKtKqT81zwW3PTML8Y2n4BeG5TNqbHAPbVVJyJoQmiJYBNeMqBCzPHomeyRwvXy+ 34nQ==
References: <CAHo7dC91bvRHiYuRT63uJ=HeuFU9L7XXqTcG+za5xi_BbQ0G2w@mail.gmail.com> <E2072219-1B6E-4444-A39C-287842783DBF@nostrum.com> <CAL02cgT13rEnvaB9TFMci=N8OqO35qKHthPHhMCvAccZWhCu-Q@mail.gmail.com> <ca0a7472a86cf53c78779f6153a80dc096acc4e8.camel@ericsson.com> <69181ed1-d72a-99de-8b4d-9e10276ced91@gmail.com> <771e108a9f25c1bec04d5fcdad58eb55bbb1533d.camel@ericsson.com> <CAHo7dC_b_fvmq=FRK-DMFtOji_tCV3hAnEHr+P-CY7BHtPP+MA@mail.gmail.com>