Re: [dispatch] HTTP Request Signing

Justin Richer <jricher@mit.edu> Tue, 05 November 2019 16:56 UTC

From: Justin Richer <jricher@mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 11:55:54 -0500
Cc: DISPATCH <dispatch@ietf.org>, secdispatch@ietf.org
To: Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [dispatch] HTTP Request Signing

A number of the people involved with implementing the drafts that I’d like to present are involved in IETF in different places, but none for pushing this draft to date. If this work finds a home, I think we’d be able to get a lot of that external community to participate in whatever list ends up hosting the work.

I’m fine with presenting at only one of DISPATCH or SECDISPATCH instead of both, but since this sits squarely at the intersection of the two communities it might make sense for me to just introduce the concept (~1 min) at whatever meeting I’m not giving a full presentation at.

 — Justin