Re: [Diversity] Concerns about Singapore

Vinayak Hegde <vinayakh@gmail.com> Sun, 10 April 2016 23:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=nU53yHvioxaxV2AtaAsNoKagHWJHl0OZhpl6PlIhCqw=; b=ID/oxflY/Kh922E5rBEo4ChxRIec1VkDxkwvz5aIVazYRjgnsZJP83uxUN+l/PxQLh HjhlBLORfqR+q4Lx4Bs5w1ZTkyX5NBmW0blRYJUCovzZbzagr6Fc2WP5p3jZgQbq1a/J KSfWD8MU9d4ETYDR+d0Wwxh2bVFK1MaMx7xsyedI0RYhMTGPY3HFbDXSTyEyYSHiHFqy wxHyBwKCV8AyrLub1AdKDEVLJNehASM/fUdE3tRCv0FHXVCUT8pY5BQ18nkx3Vs87R1S 4PO8Gt0uLu1Ly7f3Kn1GcK9Bf9Ep1uyp6JXWQcoXd6z9EZqkrEYfPJMgdDSCKX8OtLaz ixsQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=nU53yHvioxaxV2AtaAsNoKagHWJHl0OZhpl6PlIhCqw=; b=RnejlxNVzizrx2N06/OUBbRK1vTqhsdhVQpi3I7ggCS7xGBuTDTBRxDCUj3XVlulpi P0ZG2gk2JIpXWwJ6ReqxdyLMRCw1EspGcGes73NIAkoJjMio+3QX6UtdeQpFihHla8op PCItCSSTeQxvF1W9FcHafur29dkd28Wq046b19vdH1EnWa8HOw/YYrFwqVSVX6lPSHOP iZivymj9QJ+PNM/hy/2GKuijJdmEw6/5ml9JqC/1x4mHCAVo/4GNNU5rleiUzOZZNW2j u2ddlJuPWc2ZEjaKWhNA8JFxNUzDng5vh4IhmZ+0rJ+2crnyJAkeMcSYGl0dmjwpykjZ As+Q==