Re: [Diversity] Participation in active IETF work (was: Interim step on meetings site feedback for sites currently under active consideration)

<nalini.elkins@insidethestack.com> Wed, 20 April 2016 15:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1461165745; bh=VwhIA9XuJLulLtjlMsXqSW+NFF75IVjEhxM+GyXcasE=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=PLWSehofFquJ0RelnbthRSJOZENBLkFQ8UsKCP5foagw5cJ8JqKF7m9bTrmYME6mk6HfxVVutWUo66r7SG9VQVIE2ioFLUijwICJ8bNPqmpnHRJwgg0cR5osmn4ORCFl0E+rrlygH9Jgfg+9vlKlOGDRAW3vPQgd4ht6KqYRqU4OIyvk8MeOLd1FMajhSlmOMhXvjjRGGdFLmcAMQm9Hjq5NzQZamTi7MPEv41LUxSKjs2xiATHQI37ZmFwQP62jX9HnVT1lADGekumRAAgmH4y/ZgvNBvo0pm7qOdHZiYhcslUHqQykTEp0vocZxYJB+GV3XUyZSX2BjeckUilKjQ==
X-YMail-OSG: jDjMPksVM1lcH8rTAb8PjZaXeZBrPgJ0A5pd69L.4QU5eBhz0UXL7lQ7be5RMwu 3BiQw5R7q175hvKJXS.uiES4n0MXynjVNh08lapcKCDFsG5T0E.UENiAp3HRn7DPT8flj.ak0NeB 8Jov.J56RdHWjnehrtrh21wjjxAzrVXv9V0DkA18sKhLNUVnsNPkhu.a6pwdjKmxKI_sdj.tVnNe BmN2oQn6JHOErm9yg.iSl.x7r3oka6wFsJtbp7X.1ks6Bna82apV_KuVdmqFcazsUzozi1eOaYhJ tHHFlnWYLO_uHvoblGfmGUcV.WTesIWnlZcQubplmJXV4pJXr29XY9u1SQ7GtS1_tW3GtDiKqePJ wmIFskpFSg.28VT6wHvaVgOtc40AaBCcHJjIq3gXKwQCO6tFIbYvi0YTR5kHGhyPiW5CTqK7uKya IrS02KXagXg_g4qs9rctJtwsJaRLiuTg2.vCorIG8xqxeL1hMI1F6VozX5SNGNMJZL9hpLW5uyWi y.4uwuorYC899dstI6.3Osx4vtWuqy8V5