Re: [Diversity] early mentoring for /any/ draft (was - Re: [Mentoring-coordinators] Participation in active IETF work)

<nalini.elkins@insidethestack.com> Wed, 20 April 2016 15:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1461165387; bh=x2rqQ1kiJhr89jRIy115ozSEE9UkdKp37ZGATxW0yNw=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=UR6ErmDSNguN3q7anx1GLumfDvcwYdxh2jPzkwtSyPI9J0XAg+ixX3JUGc68dEUVIYt4L1zhgfwVkqLZAwXIdxRfqqwvDUTq1xwBTw/OotxMnS2xKXYGrzoMZPsycgcTLcMqroOfL20nfIrlfvn42yHvTI7kVIPYVIkcgB+QMte5xnC3ktScYCrD/HvpzIGq2/oMcTaykwFQM749Bi86xTvaoiG8V2FzVlV860PyQMcdNnbtQELGmEJEGY/AGtSFLm5NEULv7u1hce4O0P208VEdHBO2irgX+nspsDXanUtutyNNwT/mrwTYB8JjM1NOh2ufyyQXu8Pqk1EBUfBnGA==
X-YMail-OSG: 4qJMx3QVM1lht.OWWIgmL4ekKq4Ijv76tbCyTMUbz5rkonSptVydLSbYcgIJZHV rWewcCDJP39V0AwuP7sN.G6abhZbbQJfGwVDTu07yW0R37tPtAHM8.ajZ1cB_U8rZ085QU6aUFJ_ tByngGOt61doAIDWl9EJ5LRwD8G3mkyq3IAgHliEs7xiJTXqKrEJ.EIQT5SUjgzZaHwThlt41.Tt 3dSSh1hX7O8HuSAaFCMI.c_q7rzd.eGaimlngZcWTmEyBZUU3pJxFWAAoE._x2F36cD1qajxc6z0 XFSfNdYMh.SJMhV6SdG3TqGqoDnS7vUDTFNz1xgeBOcuTa5FT9oovLpVzR7qVMJ7u9IUakctIoA2 A4bYvocx7xDkhlc7ZKygfYcz13oN8coLANXQF9mMlQdOCFUguBffAdaVEAcw_lUiB1qrTDlk1BjQ 329icuPbHC7FNq5Z4CxhWHxETd4rodHXg68aNaIFlMTBHAIPXx6J5K6keHs2WqwYI62Ae7.oXkJj vLWOOXN19cEjcGbc6hXnPxOw1d0ZOi5aJ