[Diversity] Instuctions for Internet Draft Review Teams was: Participation in active IETF work

<nalini.elkins@insidethestack.com> Tue, 19 April 2016 14:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1461075217; bh=IlRmKBvwoX4zUKXxtZztBTakGa8XibsLoP0VpnsvhuQ=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=HSm0LUBAOfcrYzFWCkOUPTs309UcEsuFa04TNRR/eJ7UK0K3glFySK4iB7M+VSoOwTaqfUIxkE8zu74YOE4JQx6rFgPHjhzyJLaMdgEj6N1+cmnzr+LbW4l4b08kRTEo/nrXWhFOIVsyQOa4Q0mQfQ5/Ew9EX08UbHrZd9DABmC04wG/Ob7Pz21K/xY1rZhP8CqwZpCo/SuXVZCAdURpEOYu8gktiNa7E7/vVdg53iVx3s4NjYIqHP4QJUidsW10ajzd1u/kX56KhLFE5fm39u5lHbIKimDHYpY0vaBCq7bpKdvGMHDYJdlC0Jen8Ua3SgDI3LLFgFtjSNA2UY4Jmg==
X-YMail-OSG: 3lpylGQVM1mZ1mWGQ.yQA7hG0VRxid8Vw_xiSy5Ft3tLanjyU6.bkYRHmRP2HMo NBOFHMRgTHoh0DGc.EGaNFGwmdeW9yP6gbp_xZerV9AbDh4l3M6DS3ojLXD89qwRQn7jnjkuYCGV zhrvwuh_KY2JMG1p1XXFvN2tIBD3BRaTYnxxvOTC1H80ulRgybpqBbn7acBkuRONTXpVqE75Qart FbYMLqwmf29Hn.zZI_Bfp7Vq7LJa8GNwwV7pWzxd5qtOyDAzWQvwoc0yEw34xIOUd69Z2hTN2r4B UFIsnHJEkR8LYu6g3JY36cZisSlCLPlk9xha5F2UiisrpQ0UdRhOcHJNW.yhNAyzParSnK5RHJdL EjjqJwSLIYSX38xSWIQDWPG7FPvoI0NVw3qUEcJFXZhqLP7dIeNnoXz9zjxF9ptoI.lB1QkeXWnT SUgU_QfcLh64sp_WpyMGhe3LMiqc8J79WHiBDM_ahdg4i1veZR_grX0wKUO2dmoOShzgkaeOBGfT FCxIk.dj.BpV02cfxtCgOvyg-