Re: [Dlt-networking] updated draft-mcbride-rtgwg-bgp-blockchain

Dirk Trossen <dirk.trossen@huawei.com> Mon, 28 November 2022 08:25 UTC

From: Dirk Trossen <dirk.trossen@huawei.com>
To: Jordi Paillissé Vilanova <jordi.paillisse@upc.edu>, Michael McBride <michael.mcbride@futurewei.com>, Thomas Martin <T.Martin@mmu.ac.uk>, "dlt-networking@ietf.org" <dlt-networking@ietf.org>
CC: "rtgwg@ietf.org" <rtgwg@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 08:24:55 +0000
References: <BYAPR13MB2582A778C609AE79B203B972F4BD9@BYAPR13MB2582.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <DB9PR01MB9566BE9C585622CAE4D6AAB5C4079@DB9PR01MB9566.eurprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com> <a8b21371b835403fbca314b27c6d8de4@huawei.com> <BYAPR13MB2582C7C2937E280BDF86D930F4069@BYAPR13MB2582.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <4374e626-8eec-4a2c-b3ea-dadcadfa2be1@upc.edu> <2830f4ba9f2d4390a88d24689a924de1@huawei.com> <45cb2a39-486f-629e-9c03-4635db8fe5a9@upc.edu>
x-originating-ip: [10.220.96.241]