Re: [dmarc-ietf] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-dmarc-rfc7601bis-04: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Sun, 06 January 2019 05:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=xNUfnK9DJh7dTsu30SaVedpgKLDWgqupJzBvXmx4GIA=; b=VC0t5HpDZQVtnkrtqV91ZHqDDERDxlu5uAP0L7hOIqRVwEkc53v3HARXRxf0rhYMFX gKq7KsXG7w/r9CSYqBwTd2ka0+VxhZTjariOyYGqbBb4UQAO7vSw6QphNTGgMUGUlVR+ VKzMFvHqEqong7XfHyf9HP1aCFXYJJ5gjH5pJBo6LTbYD/uEzf4N3Kat0396IqmAEVZ8 lmtZKSdTiw+4F84NciLI+nq3/KWdRZ7ivr8eyQKhg9NK2jM6D26zOWHqD70UNI/00i3B cCsgo4ZOfLqS9Vfcb9PZPIteOYeJufZXX5MWWx7w16iBhxf/17rJWGKuLvgAlyB6LOa+ hTzA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=xNUfnK9DJh7dTsu30SaVedpgKLDWgqupJzBvXmx4GIA=; b=D8yRA527X3KNivSmLHKA/HK9KLBmUK9nNtVJUNf1tYR+C2YepXMlvd7xDYU/CzNv5K onfO6S0pr+fL/rZXlStdZ9cJd5wmUWL7YDJ6w8v23CPBvGhOxjhMl0+NgoyshhwxTS6Y qluJi4l5evO48EUkZGXziX/bUxEbQOOsCz823pOzwxobHbPlQ3Xh5vtfsfXqCLGFSsu6 B7hCGrle5P6V40TNjUXPmkOe7a5Zitb172ySfP0VDRcgYObNWTseId6zSnzH/qtvW/0r osYhzJBq7UmcQynviUc/97gbaAv/XcYbHRAxsT/uW9zZtJlTRCw8mtQJJsYVOSpSoQZl wMAQ==