Re: [dmarc-ietf] Comment on draft-ietf-dmarc-psd

Scott Kitterman <sklist@kitterman.com> Mon, 11 November 2019 08:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=ed25519-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=kitterman.com; i=@kitterman.com; q=dns/txt; s=201903e; t=1573460945; h=date : in-reply-to : references : mime-version : content-type : content-transfer-encoding : subject : to : from : message-id : from; bh=cYKRITtBpIXZYkuP+bJqgzi+dEW/AFcIFdDM4RJSews=; b=iE+g5HnmPek5BQ2sVasEl6TBhESt7TFZrYiETBIo07+HlXUfXkv5G1GF 9xmePM/hHQ8CXPugU+Jd6ZzfRo/+Aw==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=kitterman.com; i=@kitterman.com; q=dns/txt; s=201903r; t=1573460945; h=date : in-reply-to : references : mime-version : content-type : content-transfer-encoding : subject : to : from : message-id : from; bh=cYKRITtBpIXZYkuP+bJqgzi+dEW/AFcIFdDM4RJSews=; b=qmUcSs8O+/4M7P7nxYvwoZyBsDy7A7anHQqLIk/PA6qyToFnYj4MBbaT J2mtAiNNl4vo8+GLEUelXwa+/xboyzMKYZKCLM+8yGofOcVTPTi7Lz2wDJ qykoQoFnTsODZFGpu0yRqPEiSYJOgzWpdseBbDSehXKSH9YTFXC/ZDGY9R eOCGQprbB97zsfkRYwi3FcudZdkvy+5EELFKcSJ19edxsWNUIPI8aWWGgO ysUCjifolxXxXYrQKaYphPnPrCrGsiPMVQf7WtKw0MYET9Bcztrc7LhBbA 6HhqywVnAmjCpzHxwfsSnRVzTmx3fGwKnrMZxtnVu/DsVAeHS/qpeQ==