Re: [dmarc-ietf] third party authorization, not, was non-mailing list

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Sun, 16 August 2020 17:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=isdg.net; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple/relaxed; l=3602; t=1597598335; atps=ietf.org; atpsh=sha1; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From: Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=+FXQI5qwZb7bTSB1sFk0IcT+GsU=; b=a8auzpmJtnpgH6gRR3Jerg+vcpz/W3MA4fD5mxBdO5u8enE8RWCQgw8y2By+5Y LOTHnrPcUz6MA0HFuM0mVaaeaAZEImIyY2dFvML+spXELeKF+GM3NHPgK84svEXD XoV6rrHqY1tN3ADwDRwJo0XKN9PhJ+rmM8iKf7iPTp4sY=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=3602; t=1597598187; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=ed+Rw2/ SEa/nfz04Z8UNhLgRtmo7vK0Dg9fI/ZVhcQ0=; b=MoKSF3nqHEBV1YczspfBlnP XN4CaceIo/z9Szn0bzsO1QZQyc74eh4C3/5GfFO6uHoEWeONaAEirGDZ+xjrZ91A Bz+sjLABVRK0x7Njj7flaNGk/qjB9+5TFVH4JvUcj8nvi4vT+1+FFg+Q9EsRwcX6 ZI8+sydbBblDEfB3p05o=