Re: [dmarc-ietf] Sender vs From Addresses

Douglas Foster <dougfoster.emailstandards@gmail.com> Thu, 25 March 2021 01:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=77lOrMMOt3YDHY5TU+K7k7PW1ArMUNUBMeNQVyXMZIw=; b=es7Z+b3YtCF7LQDTIvhgdART54GdY/4L5DgZAzuKUBe8X8hOCYmYT/aac1qfjqcdq5 a6Ac2NNNe6fZV3RfOAFcHKO5j/OJTvsdrbiOwQ8zpT+yS63r1hwaQTk0IOeLOAxVNdod x3G/hjGowiRMwoYlsTbdwSB5jgM1YW27xnwrCL4y+/Lye2xasTzLd5eZZ9C3Mi3IeS7p JzozFOa7HXQPb3Ya2fW4zgN/U7VeNXnlXZbH3Q/Xp9O0+jZUrehNknC2GIAHQTJdYZGU IIsHzB+iEINm1VFeIf8QUafgu2zQpjfNwQX+PlwR1vf+6tT0ak6q1rhmAtx0z1zxOeb0 PGJA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=77lOrMMOt3YDHY5TU+K7k7PW1ArMUNUBMeNQVyXMZIw=; b=RFSRME7r+zYKvjieR9R6eKVdqGwMOYMWHZe2zUcs3SompNy8YekO+UrsYaieYtik4H MCAjl3jEVyGqi8sQjzpFCB2Nn80dcxY97c/5dys10E8JHhCpiXcY6v6RjVPHxswvVhRC dE9vuv/Rqg2laLHamFGiEMQEypEB5d0XOUFajYE3bb1B1U3Cyi5wE/sp5Xf8IyGddtjG 7TCmbJwj5IMxn4c1AaqLHzLT54DZCS7eBmf882c2F47pXlOciR3jCbKKer3CK8SUvc6A vJdSPUgN5+/OM50QEhfUIy4hHo6xpj32IMTxvsb+2POvwR/bOZ1ZVhBRbTafC7ZCnM7a 96SA==