Re: [dmarc-ietf] Announcement - DMARC bis Design Team

Tim Wicinski <tjw.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 22 February 2021 18:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=lqsRwrwmo23a2ACjR7OJD/UUyh2iTB6FiExNAAW20VY=; b=GgGk67hG+IvNNjTD4XElz+2UJrSbtQbtfquZg6DkCabZOegJbZlz926ME96TtB7Of5 FHaKZvt7mahM7a5dsj8JgEgYPRa7Ye6Zmrp3R3/37LtZ1R6ICKLK+04aM2Cii4exBsjX Uup4tsW2wDR15VX2juvl30I/A6eaMH3grdlBUZcwhqrKLRpyQgNODhoMXZHqhbn2fS2D DC8OidGX+sUosCRAFoymm+c99OIdCaOZ1pvpqiftKlMhkb3FTZNK8kAmVdWhvXtnpXbc Y96AXGY0n9ucKkG9sDVjMGWjGJvU9I4Nrt1jlC4TgL5BAU/SSsrGlSRIo4LoU6HTowsT kshg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=lqsRwrwmo23a2ACjR7OJD/UUyh2iTB6FiExNAAW20VY=; b=riA64cY5CENqVBXXdbS9tqIB5TIF0JCPIi0WqiidGBAe0X84XT1NDD4qVxPp2x607J tWAz8UwrHa+FnUajo6zTaHzk4+wyR82QtOVleg4tuqLi40CXJmX3kioTVrICWAnwU+mn WTWTQQePJng3ytocn4RV38XlV/6QuYmIUZo58DSpJfAOSTV281RmfyGiOqqkaJ9XgVlh w2koThOPR9vJl+89LVKGD/ceK0prdEBX+6X9fQ+Garhw5kIv08oChGT6F7FV1rZckNgK RY4tVZ9imckKCmcMdiCiv8vHg+sEy3VNW+33kWTufEFkCNgz04zYLjZ/sS/O/cv55YMI n5Eg==