Re: [dmarc-ietf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmarc-dmarcbis-07.txt

Douglas Foster <dougfoster.emailstandards@gmail.com> Wed, 20 April 2022 10:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=TQNILjgIluZROcJ3JSUKGPaV6JZkgVKAu4auvHsND7o=; b=jsOfDZYNS2TLX4Cr4UF+brKCW/vQQvoU9UbuymfOo55PJOhZm/fn87MrpIXh1Apx7K BOiXIAf0sycNGS5VYA166lH5szNHMtKC9o6ayl6cOZbsFk/fh84rIQ6zf/ysZa1gCvv/ Sq2xcc2uEhpUOTmvaMEWfb3vCTbfGttlNl10NhVxF1ebKeKX51oap7BBJ8W2jnmP/NJC pQRDbo0yhYHZ8kn/2zeWd22abRhUcYuh7hHIBFMeHoSK+alUaWeZibUF8C3WAhTOjZLP N5/CIjt8jwWhJm3XTUk5qQpdHfGwQkINiGFRnMpOyc8bEiCSJs8nrZ+GRzBOz7+Ejwxh qJRA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=TQNILjgIluZROcJ3JSUKGPaV6JZkgVKAu4auvHsND7o=; b=Mdz53xaFu7l9AOajvBWRw07TK5SEOqDp0rXbdCzz7KZYcYGYni3P+ywHHQn8wq5WuV 5zVK8Laf0r4SHrcj0vLWXRHItRtuDZLhL7gK3R8aPEDQZ7t6tJYBnXBlKD5CqHpvsy5u /VQ5k2E+3XiDc+1MJkTzGgwUjtiNrPXq8uoMN3cYr3cPzwqdG+W10/YVIktWEJ0SMZRu cm8xt/U+XgPSk41z63rzzMSb4L4p0dEbTH++Hr1Xa2TK4fB53MVQGAZDpHytTDFUBzRK uNsp2hU1SStqDQDXqUoDpB1x3VDRlcjWlg+9nNRK8IqnCqX3YBhmxX8YHMvvSaUPSFIU GXrg==