Re: [dmarc-ietf] Nonexistent Domain Policy was: Re: Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-dmarc-psd

"Chudow, Eric B CIV NSA DSAW (USA)" <eric.b.chudow.civ@mail.mil> Wed, 17 July 2019 14:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail.mil; i=@mail.mil; q=dns/txt; s=EEMSG2018v1a; t=1563372175; x=1594908175; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=sKDHP766cGKVAIel8ikiLdiTp7hAOmnXDpTGefbwvuw=; b=WAzPi0SWlYA0T6fehJGIVfQm5Cx1rJiT2Od0Lhu3lOrUfhlJvV32tc78 lM6yC9jm3VyXpXLQZPETXZMpSI5Y56rkQJLGGL+SbQX8/1KlaCuxg/qq0 dx2Yvf6yUi06d+mFMIs73c5Z5E+HB34bq8gbBBA0kZ2KlD+NgeUjcNoFs ppWENd+eMscW0rbeH6MHUY3jKWjdNB5ZaHNr7PkVrgJP1VpIRGtHDDUK0 YMqf2q19bGeAMZRY/DFlfbMKNrFniITUFHtJmc3l8YnUHtwbS1GHkNWbn dIJUndTN1tmvjufWGOaGJB9ynGDJPWtDIkUcxcfSCEGClq7xAMymvMx5+ w==;