Re: [dmarc-ietf] p=quarantine

Todd Herr <todd.herr@valimail.com> Tue, 22 December 2020 15:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=valimail.com; s=google2048; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=+n3lbDftU/YhGyLbuFA0dSD8JiE3S9kLw9UE+mIicFk=; b=Q9wMvyZQwv/ijbtERJBDZyR0/S7b5pajZXnoBtTzTwo29EUdHh5vtNP1j605a4i0+l kUAzXtII0/wVYljQvqBskBc4LouON2Jd7bFSKmxwmnX7U5cUfiFybzuVoLCyMUh9lqtg a+eAgZ8HyzOEsaCrhgBJ76VYm+0QK3484mlAUmT7EDypVqasKAorhradP92uQP9KRJZ3 xVXEMlcDRYQSIDGVitL1DB5vu6Mis9OHVfrfRJmO5ljS4jWtY1x2vAFLKjECDas6Q1Dc y7zRgOp99tIPQKGV84caSfrn4UHJbQEzWTvY9r7MkoeNwufAFFslttCRRaGwa8+ZPCT9 gD3w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=+n3lbDftU/YhGyLbuFA0dSD8JiE3S9kLw9UE+mIicFk=; b=F/WBHtLnjAv5LkB8NDRQhXzC/C70fvLU4XxRE2K5Pea4MEnKrAeoYJkIgau330QvIC Ji3f2cdDKH9/PFDa5pKz8ApU538iHbh/LMOBn0I+vVCWNVD/+2chVGHfBkQ7CRM7pIOI Os7ykk0tRmy5aYF0DLM6AhmrsEmUSH+7V+lGjZyqfaCDSDReK/4ROAzq5bd6FOAP+uMn ItsXTN6t1iOvbKPdvDVAqfgKoJ4B9FxESAzw2SSd5fgWKSayffcZ117xqgomWO3aznBM sUU+eb3ORu7k6xpz03G/YHFCPkCwtKwwcA+oL4UOQKQS6XRWlFtLfYLhNABJI6XrrQnP KgZg==
References: <20201211173722.6B4DF29782C7@ary.qy> <ea074aad-971b-abc6-d557-ea2f433b3cc7@gmail.com> <CAH48ZfxEjGHv99z3RGj+Z+KJaFVPvm6RG4UzkKuOoDQDVCmb3g@mail.gmail.com> <A5E108DC-2692-4927-B2C1-AE3FED6DA8AA@wordtothewise.com> <CAH48ZfwkPEgexwGvyMT_PevMM5ngBT_XRfHYi7Wy1yxMw1LP1A@mail.gmail.com> <A07FA3DE-4C51-48C4-A2E7-067987200E1F@wordtothewise.com> <CAH48ZfwykEJM9AXKrp+SS4SgM4N1W70eLqHW+PXB18a_TrV6iw@mail.gmail.com> <02f786e5-b7cd-9a89-e3e3-73594f3bcda0@mtcc.com> <CAHej_8nHfn4uT4oeFJN-pbd-u3vrv2WiSnmAH-2v35OBmSi1cg@mail.gmail.com> <e715de9a-5f24-8077-0038-14c664850bd1@mtcc.com> <CAHej_8=FoTmCg8goD-yC2nTPKzoMUTNjfJ4aeTC4j7vYJEf0sw@mail.gmail.com> <cb659179-a3f0-bec6-d6be-7d2bd665d78e@tana.it>