Re: [dmarc-ietf] Abolishing DMARC policy quarantine

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Wed, 12 June 2019 13:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=isdg.net; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple/relaxed; l=2172; t=1560346106; atps=ietf.org; atpsh=sha1; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From: Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=Mx+YeA+g19oD15w7pFPrq34nn5k=; b=fUqQVHHjs1Wn7JqjnqKFgdNXK5VnEHanSSzAsJU7jeQ3X0yT2QfUx4e1wyBxO9 hF0UT1jYJEdHCLOuho10NMLrZQJrCk+VDXPSQomD6GOct9ikE9LM1K5o7rXW5bCA QLcygDjau25HsjDInn0it1kw01ydW4Uo7BSmPqw5pRIpQ=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=2172; t=1560345906; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=KTKXx7s CreXllXO4ptbBsrIXyeYeDxrY+eBwZ1C8GgA=; b=e2P58cJwMZ9Xf9LJ8UlbJZy RMZsDwVGEoxCfRPgbmnOuyUsi/WB4ezMyYuBOFl78wiWjbcsAP8sBkLMBKYWGw7C Sr2AF0cAIwTQd/BRp5IpD02ef8j/keMQpEYjwOFRLg7EmGFuSXS3/Opjp8savcr1 KccoR9GLlieQ+XsJGR4k=