Re: [dmarc-ietf] Display address, was Mandatory Sender Authentication

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Tue, 11 June 2019 18:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=isdg.net; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple/relaxed; l=4894; t=1560279019; atps=ietf.org; atpsh=sha1; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From: Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=hAueQuD3QXLi/6RoQN96R2B3EGw=; b=knLK0o5bdUNXPueLQBbmRQVdyGPL5J0Ca0+nuESjslh2y10mpsMPAyiIp1lHfl uVoACDeldD0j8ygnxOfd/QYWBwJNta59C3Op3m6M7uxKPWzMyB+RjLjriS++bgEz Y55c9CtVA7Nn/NMPMNI5LL9z7R5yittIB8zXgqIqjGDtk=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=4894; t=1560278819; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=40OHBcE ABcJzJRTfDm6h4wFjT+pp1QO80reoMTKiqC8=; b=juNMR9HTG3OtA2/jOLNQLNS mE8OiD1aAFuMiNWzBP/2TMtBTGSWHM5inLpdqKguKdZDRmRxLbJB7mAfu1xtccRK LgpGjETsHb+MaVicy4XoOPRl3j0Xa4vZOYgxvsN2W9ky4YlkBiHvVuJvySJpLleO F2XjHCwoK2ASMFVbH2us=