Re: [dmarc-ietf] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-dmarc-rfc7601bis-03

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Sat, 03 November 2018 04:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=1rl3Xs6oEoHO2oT6VK69maDgLwtSun2UJlzci2Rl/f0=; b=PqAcz76qpb9iW8LpzkonpHmjs7IvN8oD6ztaFT97BJzL3RsY4H5nSFLjMcfsDMIuJn Bjbr66usOuPx3/5ZCBl20J4cNW26fsM2HaTL4SEMmyypfqXpCDML0eVx65zslBG7Gp1f QTuJg9qhJYLrt95aro0hyVLLjGCNMtkgZXUjr9HatA6zGnSsRgvJV49aUmUU7AjNfgQu nQbbYVEvUtLD+ZP7TJ//ZsZZXDAyGn530umdkHlddAOQ/NUkn2xPTZtedn8NHPO5DrHK as+OhL30sDwEftTOuzIGb+q1xZnqpQKMOGfBoEnDmpQX3YhHEgZVB43YQYpmvtSBgf0S 1DMQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=1rl3Xs6oEoHO2oT6VK69maDgLwtSun2UJlzci2Rl/f0=; b=GuNz5wLB2oVBD754uu+5c2yOjGO8koF4jN2wk/grD1PYjKCA8kjZTcQi0dOlMkerJ6 LQr4zY7Brt0JO7feIqD1684ArYzU+h4V3cjPEiVZHvVjxnjo4BTYlV6dDRsIaif5zM+p 9lw1MGROTTxb0BZMf8h+vspcTQu6uCaXojBhbeRO5z/SI6btaw4b3t8vCDsgqy3ZSFfH bQR7yRTACf7GAXgvaHpLB2prXwKsNabdjKD65vP9TYK0+XQJ/ljd6LzeGIgdBhZtvFTW mR0w27DTQr/UXoEuuhklD/E0LYKUuXUKxon0fdigNPju/03fz/p0Pqx8ERsxcGtJbl8+ EAvQ==