Re: [dmarc-ietf] ARC questions

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Thu, 26 November 2020 00:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=FUE/5SxgVjFskiyhriZkOZMiFNvooubVh/siTf/zorg=; b=nPW2etGPpdjhjorGgY+ahl2Cni2TIoNdUnUx+lWOdQQgABLvPha5iWfAm6R3uvTsL/ INDKpfgMSEJzpYgKtqTY1tC5/6W0RroEWy/0l+RJDoBdI61vpj6AAj8OLLEj19KMKyM5 x4hyKhT6QPWC1Fbnb3f+OQjo6Aux60bxF0oRtFoROyxUT7MjcwZAL5YpHlMhIcmG3BY2 0/l0UYUQRM1jFQKZu0OQvu95vH5oKe1HdZ9rSLoLPTk/B+ocdnJt3vvTuRnKDstY0X1A C8YVsI/tATfEjFHk2+odrVbD4hTINjJvWLUsb72cKyURbJLVeZxPEpgDBzA+3leNaSIu XLYw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=FUE/5SxgVjFskiyhriZkOZMiFNvooubVh/siTf/zorg=; b=HvQE1T01F6E7bB9ivFrfejfmCe6Oe8nnfnM48b2mMDlCexjYag/xoqcvGmufs9pUtA ShdmteEsIB8sMqKHo4RtWiZdsOGhJTlp9vk6AJwFtczE9y00SOjXWT8LwsAKJLdxvtJh 6d3/+8YxIo5e5jIR0X111JvkSF/zvolAeLv4mdZXblGaJCfrEBboRyvJkJMhmjbZE3oo i9mvaUpNFFDT3okWTpD7gIFGN0hnjOC5W2+tredvy7rJyYm5HxmbIRXxqKfNlZkfZeNJ YpRXjhM7jciHuQbuOlpe/IFWsYnNJVCL/tJrOuwo2kmEZe4ZCZ7CO1jrd2p1UT9gr6P1 XWPw==