Re: [dmarc-ietf] Recipient domain in aggregate reports (#23)

Douglas Foster <dougfoster.emailstandards@gmail.com> Thu, 29 April 2021 01:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=tgcau1h4F6cd/V1KzNKqvvbO+5Q+hRnYWLopqM++JGM=; b=fLFC4i7Ab4rwg9ldiM+Ou+Tz6aT4z9PK39hZaoEqKgG8U7C8QMsd9n08b3PqumdjfZ 7dXrrW4JeZIYBpaoqI/cvCLI9tCMVjud/lfahSPYDAtsbZQWrUSrE/qMVUf6gUgLGVLb 744bcQEG2MC9L2ErNSvU52HUyExE7ab+FTxfc7eesB9ocHA3TU7C1NvQ+GG+Z7GcqReB zFIGC3Ws9V1QI1vFruq8zwxftJ9p7flzpnOKlkWKlNOaW+czXMqeCj3L2LjEYi7AhcIi aOpfARGL/aV76iViMlR0DGKUB+2dl9755OICclm/u7/PtUOkx5WyJF8DAj7F4NLHT6mA v0mw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=tgcau1h4F6cd/V1KzNKqvvbO+5Q+hRnYWLopqM++JGM=; b=T7gKefRuVq+6+nWcmI1G5zdXxN2+0FaLSn0IcItqk3mGwMR7N0f1uSvYahpUkxYLUe BqdPW3Xkux5DJctquT1nfCNtdXCx+EcsxBgt3MJlFhpWOsqTJoTPbCgRmoHgI7upV0jO Y+OnnuwMPHUAkIRH5FMJq3D4FrMFg+p2E1XT7LFJnAr0MUmszm1ZMr2a+jLNdCI5tkj7 cp4inLdIWzhMxqHmySFcsYa0eFZ7cs1O6tx3AwBTejkFGR5O0ooBiiLQrRfETwEdtPd+ g3XJ+j8QM+WCrnc0Hl0eAuqwioReAH542dimvVmG+oeB6TwAa7T0hborpP200boXyOZ/ 09dA==