Re: [dmarc-ietf] Recipient domain in aggregate reports (#23)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Thu, 06 May 2021 14:16 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=4yDhoQBh7oGOnxQEAKRdjMra6Mv1X2LejkK2pQ/t7E0=; b=k5QcCkKZ1fG1Z7vQwGNRwXfUGWoICMXBrYg/4bUtN7xmBtx938GhlJO6pQMU8/86SM P/IRZ5vpRSB43RICZTk44ht4T2TQfXFlrsb3HvqSbWxNjV8miuv994OdGiPApbgtVn73 fDPyp4cbkx6nmR85m2/As5koKedzgFA+vSls/KsM/QTZhXsXcFV0ynO84HCbDvPzA+Qi GRcueeU44Sn01ZhWBMH71GKrehDQ04XL420vNVpKTXzUZL3/OqqjwL+XraXEa4DAq8rS FQBxodVpoyC2QqyXVf4q07KDrAaPwZPucSzHI0JPbAk/Wmo3xa4ttebKqFfQl29WHyks wPsQ==
References: <20210502203007.2AE156284F0@ary.qy> <215690a6-2b04-3355-9999-816a1c3d7126@heeg.de> <70E22447-47F6-4B92-B47F-664A81107836@wordtothewise.com> <CAH48Zfy0_jvDAtwQ+MrK4kk=J1iqO=6z1+ToBPiAOYeJ5qWHyg@mail.gmail.com> <692CBE21-4222-4353-8D03-EE4B287405EF@wordtothewise.com> <CAH48ZfzH24kw9Rn8t_r-WmsBVQKcrNnV9Px0Gr7ufJcSncmUuQ@mail.gmail.com> <e9b5abbc-08b3-111a-9563-37a742c72ff3@tana.it> <MN2PR11MB43519672C6029A3FE916C0A1F7599@MN2PR11MB4351.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>