[dmarc-ietf] Comment on draft-ietf-dmarc-psd

Dave Crocker <dcrocker@gmail.com> Wed, 14 August 2019 02:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:subject:to:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ve6/LJPEi1ElYKtDkN9k3LBBpQE10146zdcL9ToyH0o=; b=gdxYPCZ7CfXdrCo/71ufdEAjZpyUFaWdYpdMmCPfy57HQSWacTp87U19HLyrIvta78 RoPrHbub1KbAVvhbFITk/CjX0z03G/hPVJTDJdA4nweJFam5Y+x9GuxZN1YUxNS6yEU1 cYishasYenAY4dDfkShHE4x1DdR/myUTXbV6Lomw3lXy8KBCX8Hbj2bS7EZYdd9MeX94 86+APVcCq/So5R3jIofpHPw9dBXa3opQ6tgxPj7spiSQPD/4zaL7KNPPdGJtc4kuVf6I s5g1jentlGii8/k8G0C+f+2mSZ3laWZNoaAvq+Jbrq7T3Ad9kgzkxaHVLb8E9lWa6nIK JpAQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:subject:to:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ve6/LJPEi1ElYKtDkN9k3LBBpQE10146zdcL9ToyH0o=; b=ZQ2gzxz82vBqgM4sdT+YIJSB8K5QyxCkVEW5EBs1LO4QLWxLEN5f666bFY30vAvl7b LKgsWyz5sICeKd1vZt7+BsB7fEM3ptwoHcsPKlxZTG8Cq7DjwVlZCAid6L/1lpOynadF if2ANYhSe073WNu5O/5bozTDqzvo+fBGC99yTCuNNVkE2XcW5+rqD3xj+WTvtPdVel7s t/EBEz7v2+bC3wsh6PEiSEWFNY+/X02cwsrbHSDAjqt84bv0jMhjzOQ8Ou9CUtlFDNER kfH1eMZdhKuR4n5lAO7hUO1YjJk+xL7yyJvhomxfpA2QUTNfV4FHgGuCVzAazYIVVbx0 oY5w==