Re: [dmarc-ietf] DMARC forensic reports (ruf=) and privacy

Дилян Палаузов <dilyan.palauzov@aegee.org> Sat, 26 January 2019 21:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=aegee.org; s=k4096; t=1548537259; i=dkim+MSA-tls@aegee.org; r=y; bh=PIY5sHFD+BT5WQmj2zkglsLaUmgUJCX22WepHcfDIbU=; h=Subject:From:To:Cc:Date:In-Reply-To:References; b=jWHmJ6sW9Xe3T8uVoWaU47Azle4XqJ9QHle2r1BvS9FRy7FdksjE2Vkpo5BUF3Qw7 c6WgrAZeSnmWdOCRQ8nj3COULSzF8UvJYrGgEgeq4Zki1Q0m79TtDwx6TVuml0cuVZ 0dgY/79O0r31GQ8Sim21P3rtI9k00P6q1do0Kkt2pz95MSl61j1wYogmKWKbpQ9KJs JexWzKfC2y7pV0NiLco7mNztynnWdum6d3j54+llHZjWKXDoajHCjZxMZlVtYr28+k RfrJGhqev/eYTuZdnIApbZyEVuXFp3CFMpU7vdRsTfEsCSHi3t+9d2GCxqq4sCUSH+ dYCoeMgHZLBZPrbmUqqhTDkj3bmcPKd3PL1+JBUAZ+a/3013cZOKoc/d8Td3OojvvO +/XyDzeekXGHahWl30mRMns6tET1qWwOefNG4aqxyap2gTl+ATQVABpkxYUxifNEwJ 6TdaUiIhcQ9AXOumdpT65GTpMDwIrP6tK4Esbbv6zfGR+yWdVgKngOW5sNeyl29iEg npAgf9jCrNQjd8r/tvwZnGe4k/THmSoOc+Q8/tv1GtjwT8IPoANn/ZXJnzC99ZGrqq u5BNCwDq/P4KjD0DOWr06kZqkNxaXquBhM1SIyprc9YYs/B8tfZ0EM2at9xd1mgGyP uNUdVhy3aM9cQ6tn0l0OXnVM=